Michael is a Founder & Managing Partner at Bowery Capital based in New York. Prior to Bowery Capital, Brown was a Co-Founder and General Partner at AOL Ventures. Before AOL Ventures, Brown worked for the investment arm of Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. He began his career at Morgan Stanley as an equity research analyst. Outside of his professional life, Brown serves on the Board of Directors of the National Forest Foundation and the Columbia College Alumni Association. He holds a B.A. from Columbia University.
All Insights by Michael Brown
- The Sales Learning Curve For Start-Up Companies
- What to Make of Increasing Startup Valuations
- Discussing Customer Success With Prospective Investors
- Unconventional Tips For Better Board Meetings
- Mapping The B2B Vertical Marketplace Ecosystem
- Insights To Building A Successful B2B Marketplace In Your Vertical
- 5 Key Factors To B2B Vertical Marketplace Success
- Continued Opportunities In The $122B Vertical Market Software Space
- Where Are CXOs In the Cycle of Swapping Out Old Tech for New?